Saturday 4 August 2012

Just as I thought I was there...

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING worse than being stopped just at the finish of what is an amazing project. I have seen it grow by leaps and bounds. I was looking forward to starting on the border and just like a delayed flight to an exotic holidayy, my plans were scappered. I am I part one short of the 80 I thought I had!!!!! πŸ˜–πŸ˜– sooo... To console myself, or should I say to beat myself up... As I ha hate doing it, I decided to weave in all 79 ends of the motifs. It's taken over an hour to do but it helped to calm my nerves. Below is where I was. Tomorrow I will take a pic of my stop point as I am unable to continue with this project tonight. The earlier I can get the ball of yarn is Monday. So.... I have a new project space created πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ I know I know... There are plenty of UFOs (unfinished objects) waiting for my attention but at the moment, they are silent. I hear no voices from them. Instead, I was called to touch, to pick up, to buy new yarn. I am meant to be YNABing if you do not know of it, check out the podcasts - or YNAB.com
I have to apologise for the fact that I am feeling too lazy to use my computer to blog. All this is being done on my phone so it is impossible for me to insert the pictures within the text. So please see below. I bought a combination that did not seem to go but they were speaking to me. So because of them,
1. I am going to learn how to read crochet diagrams
2. I have to give in to my urge to make my own crochet creations.
This is a scary place for me to be as I get so many ideas. I worry that they will take over all my life. I have fought and fought and fought. I even have the waiting note book to prove it. Tonight I accept defeat. I will become a crochet designer. I will make my own ..I will buy yarn that speaks to me. I will still look to others for inspiration but when the mood takes me I will create.
😰πŸ˜₯πŸ˜°πŸ˜–πŸ˜° is how it makes me feel but it has to be done.
I think what I will do before I start on my urge to create something new, I will tell u a little more about the project I have been titillating you with. I have worked on it for a week. So it is about time I spoke more of it. Tomorrow is the day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback