Friday 24 August 2012

I'm taking a leap of faith😷

Hello again to you all. Having done Motif no.1 of a baby blanket for a friend, I have the urge for more colour than just white. After all it is a bank holiday weekend. A weekend free of major obligations. Why not use some of the time to give in to pleasure and fulfil my creative urges. All u will have is a picture of the yarns. I think I know what they need to become but since I am not sure, I won't show you till the idea is definite within my mind. So ponder the picture before you. Wonder at what is calling out from within the centres of these colours. What would you make given the same yarn? Lol.... Do I go back or do I go forward? Or should I stand still? Lol 😂😃😄 I am filled with joy at the opportunity before me. Watch this space for the answers that I don't have at this moment in time...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback