Friday 24 August 2012

A new start

Good evening to you all. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to get to the yarn shop. since they do not open until next week Tuesday, it leaves me stranded. I'm still ahead of time as the blanket is due to be handed over in September. That gives me about 3 days (tue-thurs) to complete it. In the meantime, I had to keep myself busy. Below is what I have began. I am making this for a friend. She does not know I am making it. She is due to have a little boy at the end of December. Hopefully it will be done by the end of November. It is another pattern from the 'best baby afghans' book. So I'm sure it's going to be another big blanket. For now I have 52 motifs to make. This is motif no.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback