Saturday 15 September 2012

Today is tomorrow for tomorrow never comes

How often have we kept our best china and utensils for that special day? Unfortunately there is never a day special enough or we are busy worrying about spoiling or breaking something we never use it. Before u know it they are inherited by you kids who do the same. It's special because it was mums so they rarely if ever use it. They pass it on to their kids and now it's on a pedestal cause it was grandmas.
Having broken one of my lovely china cups which were a gift I have never used, (given to me more than 3 years ago) I have decided my special day is everyday. I will eat my breakfast in the bowls and I will have my tea in the china cups. So today I did just that. Here I am about to have my morning tea as I crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback