Tuesday 11 September 2012

Not to do with crochet but I want to lose weight and keep it off so I'm going raw for life

Not 100% raw . It is going to be 80% raw and 20% normal. This will allow for evenings out with the family as well as making me not feel under pressure to make sure every tiny little thing I eat is raw. As I start my journey, I'm also reading 80 10 10. Very interesting read. I have already lost 4pounds in 2 weeks. I will track my progress through this blog. If it gets too obsessive will create a new blog for it. But for now today u can see my breakfast (409 cals) and dinner (396 cals). Lunch was fruit equaling 487 cals. Final tally for the day 1292 plus an extra 50 cals I had forgotten. Wish me luck and I welcome positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback