Monday 6 May 2013

The Secret and crochet

Well I am currently working on improving my positive outlook to life in general. As part of that, I am going through life with daily guidance from the secret. One main message within it is to be positive. I take that as not only looking at everything in a positive way but also acknowledging and being thankful for my achievements. Today I am thankful for all I have achieved in terms of crochet. I managed to finish a shrug a baby hat and baby cardigan. Although beige and brown aren't really my colours I learnt that you cannot judge a book by its cover. I had little joy in the process but once I put it over my shoulders it was transformed into a thing of beauty. I am thankful that I persevered with it. I think that translates in other areas of our lives. It is easy to give up before we achieve our goals because the journey can be so hard... It can be filled with pain, internal turmoil boredom and what can appear to be self denial; but if we persevere, we often find the outcome to be absolutely amazing!!! What positive things have happened in your day?





















2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback