Sunday 14 October 2012

Truth is the beginning

When we accept the truth of who we are,we begin a journey of discovery. When we let others know who we are, we are set free to be all that we can be. No longer do we have to pretend for the truth is known to all.
So...May it be known by all who know me, and those who read my blog, that, I Am not a knitter, I AM A CROCHETER.
You may have read my blog about knitting and how much I was disliking it, we'll I told the customer I was not feeling happy. I asked her if she would mind me restarting the whole thing and doing it my way. She said yes I said Yay!!! I was set free. My freedom has helped me to create the booties and now I am half way through the hat. Tuesday I will start on the cardigan.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wise lady! The truth will always come out in the end, that's for sure. That is such a cute hat, love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Julia I'm loving it too :-)D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback