Thursday 25 October 2012

A momentous day

Today I finished the order for a baby cardigan hat and booties!!! Finally I can start my foray in the craft I dislike but this time, it is to create some amazing blanket to be gifted to others. Not their choice. My choice. My sister and I worked out that I don't do well with ordered stuff. I like to create and being asked to make something specific tends to unconsciously upset me and halt my creative flow. So during this half term, I will be knitting!!!😖😅😩😅😊
Below are pictures of what I've made. I'm not 100% happy with the cardigan but it will have to do. Will make another one when I have time. Baby not due till January. I am grateful for any positive comments and thank you in advance... :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely set. I think the cardigan is ok. But if you don't like it I understand your sentiments :)

    Now we wait on that gorgeous knitting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback