Tuesday 16 April 2013

I am back :-)D

Greetings to you all. I have been on a major blog holiday no reason for it just that had a heavy Christmas period followed by great focus on my 30 day green smoothie challenge. I continued to crochet whilst I was absent in face I would say i was quite prolific. Enjoy the pictures of what I have been up to. I give more details of each project a little bit at a time. Thank you to those of you who have continued to check in for new posts.







































2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have been busy! How easy was the pineapple pattern to do? I've been meaning to have a go at a pineapple shawl for a while. So lovely to have you back in the blogging world. I need to get my blog back on track again, too many distractions. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliab the shawl is not difficult but just make sure that when you print the pattern you increase the font size. I find myself losing my lines as all the print is small and close together so it takes more concentration to do.

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback