Thursday 8 November 2012

New project

Greetings to u all!!! Believe it or not, I have grandiose ideas regarding what I want to blog hence the silence. I imagine wowing you all with an amazing bit of literature interspersed with beautiful photos of crochet :) unfortunately,
1. I'm not that talented (re writing) and
2. I am too lazy to sit at a computer to blog... So I am using my phone once again 😊... As you will know from my title, I am working on a new project. The order was completed ...YAY...!!! As a result I am temporarily free to create something of my choice. I am making a baby blanket for Someone I work with. She is due to finish work at the end of November so I do not have much time. I decided to work with boyish colours and dull as they are to me they have a beauty of their own. Enjoy the pics and I thank u for all your comments in advance :)D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback