Sunday 22 July 2012

Second try to get some pictures up.

Today was a beautiful day. I spent some of it in the park hooping and playing... Yes I know I am a grown woman but I still like to play. We hula hooped ( my second passion), played catch, raced, hooped some more, tried cartwheels and crab(almost got it). That took an hour and a half of my day. I was with my sister, daughters niece and nephew.
Sorry for getting sidetracked but it is part of my day. We came back, and that is when crochet came into action.
Below is today's result
Simplicity is not what it turned out to be. I chose to use two colours which led to a lot of weaving in to be done!!!! It almost used up as much time as it took to make the square. Oh yes, all the cutting and re-adding the yarn every few stitches was time consuming so all I did today was 1 square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback