Tuesday 23 February 2010

My first post

Right,
Where do I begin? Probably I should start with why I am starting this blog. I am a frustrated crocheter who is upset by the apparent lack of good crochet books in the UK!!! I don't like the fact that I have to go online to buy crochet books and equipment from other countries!!! Why don't people like crochet as much as they seem to enjoy knitting? If u go to supposed "craft shops" it is either embroidery, or knitting or patchwork. If crochet gets a look in it is less than 1% of the store!!! Even hobby craft the well known shop lacks decent crochet equipment. I just discovered crochet on the double, also known as cro- hooking, croknit, etc but can I find a decent double ended hook which is not made of bamboo as bamboo hooks shred the yarn!!!!! The answer is nnnnnnooooooo!!!!

I know I am going on a bit but hey this is my blog ;-)> it is a pleasure to finally express my frustration. Now we get on to the purpose of this blog. I aim to use it to showcase my projects as I get them done. I have already made quite a few bits and pieces over the years but the pics will be uploaded later when I have more time. Warning don't look at my pictures If u do not like bright colour or weird stuff cause I do not do normal - what fun is there in normality? I would rather have interesting.

I will sign off for now by thanking those who managed to get to the end of this without switching to another page. If I didn't put you off add me to your favourite blogs and I will try to keep u entertained with my future postings

Ciao .. :-)>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback